To reset your ID.me account password:
1. Visit ID.me and on the screens below, click My Account, then Sign In.
2. Click Forgot Password.
3. On the screen below, enter your Email address, then click Continue.
4. Your screen will now look like the one below. Leave this Reset Your Password screen open.
5. In a new browser tab, look for an email with the subject line ID.me - Your password reset link. Click the blue button below. (Or copy and paste the code into the Reset Your Password screen above.)
6. Complete your sign in with any multi-factor authentication (MFA) method you have set up. (If you have only one MFA method set up, the selection screen below is not displayed.)
7. Enter and confirm your new password on the screen below. Your case-sensitive password must be at least 8 characters long, and must contain: at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number.
8. Click Continue. You can now return to the sign-in screen, and sign in with your new password.