Purchases made through ID.me Shop should appear in your account within 72 hours. This article explains the reasons your cash back may not show in your account.
Common cash back issues
If your recent purchase doesn’t display in your account, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
|You canceled, returned, or modified your order
|For example, if you made changes to your order directly with the retailer. Most changes made to your order will cancel the original ID.me Shop transaction and result in no cash back.
|Coupons were found outside of ID.me Shop
|Coupon codes, promotions, etc. not advertised in ID.me Shop cannot be combined with our Cash Back program.
|Gift cards or gift certificates were used or purchased
|Some retailer’s will not award cash back to ID.me if a gift card or gift certificate was used on your purchase. This includes purchases of gift cards or gift certificates. Refer to the retailer’s restrictions for more information.
|Item you purchased is excluded from earning cash back
|Some retailers have restrictions on what items or brands are eligible for cash back. Refer to the retailer's restrictions for more information.
|Retailer doesn’t recognize the purchase as complete
A retailer’s purchase information is normally reported within 24-72 hours after completion of the purchase.
Some travel-related purchases may not show until you complete your trip (for example, air fare, hotel stay, or car rental).
Contact the retailer directly to confirm that your purchase was processed. If the retailer confirms that the purchase was processed, contact ID.me Support for further assistance.
|You visited other websites during the completion of your purchase.
|If you visit other websites, expressly those that offer coupon codes or discounts online, it could result in the retailer crediting your order to that website. This would include browser extensions for other cash back programs that you may have installed on your computer.
Other factors can interfere with earning cash back:
- Security software and firewalls: Your browser may not be configured to accept cookies. If you use software that blocks cookies, ensure that it is set up to allow cookies from ID.me and our retailers.
- Out-of-date browsers: Use the most current version of your internet browser.
- Private or Incognito browsing: Do not use your browser's private or incognito browsing feature when making your purchase.
- Spyware or adware: Spyware or adware can interfere with your online shopping experience. There are many free adware/spyware detection, removal, and protection programs you can download online to check for and protect you from these malicious programs.
For more information, please read our Cash Back Terms.
Report missing cash back
If you don't see a purchase in your account within two weeks, you have 60 days to file a dispute.
When reporting missing cash back:
- The receipt must be a valid image showing full order information
- Partial order information is not accepted and will delay your missing cash back report.
- If your purchase was travel related, please provide the original booking confirmation.
File missing cash back
To file missing cash back:
- Sign in to your ID.me Shop account.
- In the upper right corner, select My Cash.
- Select Missing Cash, enter your information in the form, attach your receipt, then select Submit.
Who to contact
For issues making a purchase, contact the retailer you are purchasing from.
For questions about your cash back balance or your ID.me account, contact ID.me Support.