If you’re a nurse in the United States or Canada, you can verify your nurse status to get exclusive deals and discounts on ID.me Shop. This article explains which nurses are eligible, what documents you’ll need to verify, and how to verify.
You are eligible to verify as a nurse if you graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. For a list of which nurses living in the United States and Canada are eligible, visit Nurse eligibility.
You can verify your nurse status in the United States or Canada by submitting the necessary documents. To learn what documents are eligible, visit Documents to verify nurse status.
Verify as a nurse
How you verify as a nurse depends on if you live in the United States or Canada.
- Sign in to your ID.me account.
- Select My Wallet, then find the “Nurse” card and select Add.
- Select Begin, then enter your name and other information.
- Enter your nursing license information, then select Continue.
If you’re not able to verify using your license information, you’ll be prompted to verify by uploading a document.
- Find a site where they’re offering a nurse discount and select Verify with ID.me.
- Sign in to or create an ID.me account.
- Follow the prompts to verify your nurse status.
After you verify
After you verify, you can go to ID.me Shop to browse to find offers and deals exclusive to nurses.
Certified Medical Assistants
It’s not possible to verify using the nurse verification steps. Instead, verify as a Medical Provider.