NOTE: This verification is intended ONLY for Medical Providers listed below. If you are certified in the Nursing field please select the Nurse option and verify using your nursing credentials.
IMPORTANT: The Medical Provider (Professional) verification can only be completed through a partner website where there is an offer open to Medical Professionals.
If your occupation matches one of the professional fields listed below you qualify:
- Physician Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Clinical Counselor, Psychologist or Therapist
- Clinical Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Personnel
- Registered Dietitian
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physical or Occupational Therapist
- Physical or Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
If you don’t have an NPI, then you can verify your license by following these steps:
1. Go to a partner website where an offer is open to Medical Professionals to verify and select "Continue to sign in":
2. You will be presented with multiple verification options. Clicking the option you wish to use will take you to the next step.
3. For this example, we're going to choose "Verify using your phone number". This option requires the use of a smartphone. Enter your mobile phone number along with your date of birth and press "Continue".
4. Open the link sent to your phone and you'll see the following page on your phone:
5. Switch back to the device you used to initiate verification and confirm that your personal information is correct before pressing "Continue".
5. When you get to this screen skip this portion and go to Step 6 below:
6. Email hcp.support@ID.me the following information:
In the subject line include your professional title e.g. “Pharmacist Verification”
Include the following information in the body of your email:
- Email address associated with your ID.me account
- License Number
Attach one of the acceptable Types of Documentation noted below:
- Unexpired employment ID card (first name and last initial or first initial and last name accepted)
- Valid, unexpired medical license or certificate
- Employment letter
Note: All submitted documents must contain your full name (first name and last initial or first initial and last name are also accepted) and illustrate your professional field.
PLEASE NOTE: If your name is different than what your document states, please also include a copy of a legal name change document, like a marriage certificate.
7. Once your document is received and your ID.me account is verified you will receive a follow-up email from Member Support. Once you receive that email you will have access to the offers available for Medical Professionals.