If you graduated from an accredited, government-recognized, public or private university or college that grants degrees or certificates, you can verify as an alumni. This way, you’ll get access to exclusive deals and discounts with our partners in the ID.me Shop. This article explains how to verify as an alumni.
Before you verify
- To be eligible, you must have graduated from an accredited, government-recognized, public or private university or college that grants degrees or certificates.
- If you need to upload documents to verify you’re an alumni, here’s how to create a digital copy of your document.
Note: If you previously verified as a student and used your university email address as the primary address for your ID.me account, change your primary email address to your personal address. This way, if you lose access to your university email address, you’ll still have access to your ID.me account.
Verify your alumni status
To verify you’re an alumni:
- Sign in to your ID.me Account.
- In the account dashboard, find the My IDs section, then select Manage IDs.
- Find the Alumni card, then select Add.
- Select Begin, then enter the requested information to confirm your school enrollment. If your college or university isn’t listed, contact ID.me support.
- After you’re verified, you can go to the ID.me Shop to redeem your offers and save.
Documents you may need to verify
If you’re not able to confirm the school you attended, you have the option to upload documentation to complete the verification process. For example, you can upload a degree, diploma, or final transcript. For more details, visit What documents do I need to verify my Alumni status?