Please keep the following points in mind when creating digital copies of documents for upload.
Scanned documents should be saved as a PDF, PNG, or JPG.
When taking a digital photo of a document:
- Match the orientation to the document (for example, use landscape orientation for driver's licenses).
- Turn off the flash on your camera to reduce glare.
- Place your document on a dark table or surface.
- There should be no other objects in the photo.
- Take the photo straight on and not at an angle.
- Your document should fill as much of the frame as possible, without cutting any of it off. All four corners of the document should be visible.
- Look at the photo after you take it, and make sure that none of the text is obscured by glare.
- Your photo must be a PNG or JPG.