In order to use a medical bill as an acceptable secondary document for identity verification, it must meet the following requirements.
- The bill must be less than 90 days old.
- It must have been issued/sent from your medical provider.
- It must be a bill, and not some other form of communication (e.g. an explanation of benefits, insurance application, etc.)
- Your full name (as you entered it during identity verification) must be present.
- Your current address (as you entered it during identity verification) must be present.