Verify your employee status to access exclusive discounts in ID.me Shop. Employee status verification currently only applies to Clarks and Volvo offers. This article explains how to verify your employee status for those offers.
You must be an employee of a participating company to be eligible for the Clarks or A-Plan by Volvo offers. To learn which companies participate, visit Employee eligibility.
1. Get started
How you begin the verification process depends on the offer you are verifying for.
To get started:
- Go to the Clarks ID.me Shop page.
- Select 10% Off for Airline Employees.
- Add items to your cart and select the bag icon to go to your shopping bag.
- In “My Shopping Bag”, select Verify with ID.me. In the pop-up, select Airline, then select Continue to sign in. You will be directed to verify using ID.me.
2. Verify employer status
To verify your employer status:
- Sign in to your ID.me account if you already have one. If you don’t have an account select Create an ID.me account, then confirm your email address.
- Choose to verify using your employee email address or uploading employment documentation.
- Select Begin.
- Follow the prompts to enter your personal and employee information.
Email address - Select your employer’s company name from the drop-down menu, enter the email address you use for work, then select Continue. You will be sent a confirmation email to complete verification. Select the link in the email.
Tip: Check your spam or junk folder if the confirmation email isn’t in your inbox.
Document upload - Select your employer’s company name from the drop-down menu, then select Continue. Review the acceptable documents to verify your employee status.
Note: If your company’s name isn’t in the drop-down, select I don't see my employer listed here. Enter your company’s name, work email address, then select Continue. You will receive an email when your employer has been added to our database.
- Email address - Select your employer’s company name from the drop-down menu, enter the email address you use for work, then select Continue. You will be sent a confirmation email to complete verification. Select the link in the email.
- If you choose document upload, select a document type, then select Choose file and select the file from your device. Select Continue to upload and submit your document.
- After your documents are accepted, select Allow to share your information with the partner shop.
If your verification isn’t approved, select Retry verification to start again. Make sure:
- You enter your information correctly.
- The document type you choose matches the document you upload.
- You upload an acceptable verification document and follow our document best practices.
My discount isn’t working
If the employee discount you tried to use isn’t working, visit I'm having trouble getting a discount.
Who to contact for support
Who you need to contact for help depends on if you have completed the verification process or not.
ID.me can help if you have trouble verifying for a specific community, like nurses, teachers, military, etc. Common issues include:
- Fixing documents that were rejected
- Not meeting the criteria for your community
- The information you enter during the verification process doesn’t match the records we use for verification
Retailers and brands
Retailers and brands can help with questions and next steps after you complete the verification process. For example, you may have trouble getting a discount or using a promo code. Before contacting the retailer or brand:
- Confirm your verification was successful
- Confirm you shared your information with the retailer or brand
- Review our best practices and sample messages of how to request help from ID.me partners