When you choose to verify your identity using your driver's license or state ID, your screen will look like the one below. You can choose to Take photo with your phone or Upload photo from your computer.
In our example, we will choose Take photo with your phone.
1. Enter your mobile phone number, then click Continue.
2. You will receive a text message on your phone like the one below. Tap the link to proceed.
3. Follow the prompts to take a photo of your driver's license. Make sure you took a good photo, then tap Continue. Your driver's license will be reviewed and verified. Return to your computer to complete the verification process.
4. [You may be prompted to take and submit a selfie. Follow the prompts to take a head-and-shoulders photo, in "portrait" orientation, with your face taking up as much of the frame as possible.]
5. Enter your most recent home address, then enter and (if prompted) confirm your Social Security number.
6. Review the summary of personal information on the screen below. (Click Edit to make updates or changes.) Click the checkbox for the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), then click Continue.
If your screen looks like the one below, your identity is verified. The screen also shows the information you are consenting to share with our partner.
Click Allow and continue to access information and services on the partner website. (If you click Deny, your access to the partner site will be limited.)