When you choose to verify your identity using your driver's license or state ID, your screen will look like the one below. You can choose to Take photo with your phone or Upload photo from your computer.
In our example, we will choose Take photo with your phone.
1. Enter your mobile phone number, then click Continue.
2. You will receive a text message on your phone like the one below. (If you don't receive this text message within 5 minutes, look for and click the Send it again link.) Tap the link to proceed.
3. Follow the prompts to take a photo of both the front and back of your driver's license or state ID. Make sure you took a good photo, then tap Continue. Your uploaded photos will be reviewed. Return to your computer to see if your uploaded photos were accepted.
4. [You may be prompted to take and submit a selfie. Follow the prompts to take a head-and-shoulders photo, in "portrait" orientation, with your face taking up as much of the frame as possible.]
5. If your driver's license or state ID was acceptable, you will be asked to Enter your most recent home address. Click Next, then enter and (if prompted) confirm your Social Security number.
6. Review the summary of personal information on the screen below. (Click Edit to make updates or changes.) Click the checkbox for the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), then click Continue.
[You may also be asked to verify ownership of your phone. Follow the prompts to receive a text or voice message, and enter any code provided.]
If your screen looks like the one below, your identity is verified. The screen also shows the information you are consenting to share with our partner.
Click Allow and continue to access information and services on the partner website. (If you click Deny, your access to the partner site will be limited.)