ID.me has partnered with the Job Service North Dakota (JSND) to help verify your identity for unemployment insurance (UI).
To file a UI claim with JSND:
1. Visit jobsnd.com and click Unemployment For Individuals, then File A Claim.
2. Next, sign in with your existing State of North Dakota account or if you don’t have one, click the Create Account button to create one.
3. Next, follow the prompts to enter your Social Security number and date of birth.
4. Then click the green Verify with ID.me box to be redirected to the ID.me site.
5. On the ID.me screen below, click the green Verify with ID.me box to complete the identity verification process.
For more information on how to create your ID.me account and verify your identity, watch the video below.
ID.me will notify JSND when your identity has been verified. JSND will unlock your account and you will be able to access your benefits and complete your UI requirements. Please note, this process may take up to 48 hours to complete after ID.me has successfully verified your identity.
If ID.me has successfully verified your identity and your account remains locked, periodically check back until your account has been unlocked. You will know your account has been unlocked, when you are able to reach the UI ICE Main Menu. If it has been more than 48 hours since ID.me notified you that you were verified and your UI ICE account remains locked, call the Claim Center at 701 328-4995.
- JSND representatives are unable to access your ID.me account, help you with the ID.me verification process or tell you where you are in the process. If you have additional questions about ID.me or need further guidance, click here to open an ID.me support ticket.