If you already verified your identity with ID.me for the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (FL DEO) and still see an error message, you may need to take additional steps. This article explains how to unlock your account after verifying for FL DEO.
Unlock your Florida DEO account
To unlock your Florida DEO after verifying with ID.me, follow the steps below.
1. Begin with Florida DEO
To get started:
- Go to Florida's DEO Reemployment Assistance site.
- In the form, select Account Login Assistance.
- Select either I need to reset my PIN or I'm locked out of my CONNECT account, then select Next.
- Choose one of the following, then select Next:
- My CONNECT claim says 'Locked' next to my Claimant ID.
- I can’t log-in to CONNECT because I have exceeded my log-in attempts
- I need to confirm or verify my identity.
2. Sign in to ID.me
On the ID.me sign-in page:
- Select Sign in to ID.me and complete your multi-factor authentication (MFA) when prompted.
- To choose your verification method, select Self-Service or Video Chat Agent. If you have already verified with ID.me, go to step 3.
- Self-Service: To verify, you’ll need an email address, Social Security number, Photo ID (driver's license, passport, passport card, or state ID), and a smartphone or computer with a camera.
- Video Chat Agent: To verify, you’ll need an Email address, Social Security number, One primary document and two secondary documents (or two primary documents), and a smartphone or computer with a camera.
Contact Florida DEO
If you have additional questions, contact the Florida DEO Help Center at 1-833-352-7759.