If you already verified your identity with ID.me for FloridaCommerce and still see an error message, you may need to take additional steps. This article explains how to unlock your account after verifying for FloridaCommerce.
Unlock your FloridaCommerce account
To unlock your FloridaCommerce account after verifying with ID.me, follow the steps below.
1. Begin with FloridaCommerce
To get started:
- Go to the FloridaCommerce Reemployment Assistance site.
- In the form, select Click here for the Reemployment Assistance Help Center.
- Select I am a Claimant.
- Select Account Login Assistance.
- Select either I need to reset my PIN or I'm locked out of my RECONNECT account, then select Next.
- Choose one of the following, then select Next:
- My RECONNECT claim says 'Locked' next to my Claimant ID.
- I can’t log-in to RECONNECT because I have exceeded my log-in attempts
- I need to confirm or verify my identity.
- Select Verify with ID.me.
2. Sign in to ID.me
On the ID.me sign-in page:
- Select Sign in to ID.me and complete your multi-factor authentication (MFA) when prompted.
- To choose your verification method, select Self-Service or Video Chat Agent. If you have already verified with ID.me, go to step 3.
- Self-Service: To verify, you’ll need an email address, Social Security number, photo ID (driver's license, passport, passport card, or state ID), and a smartphone or computer with a camera.
Video Chat Agent: To verify, you’ll need an email address, Social Security number, One primary document and two secondary documents (or two primary documents), and a smartphone or computer with a camera.
- In a new browser tab or window, log back into your FlordiaCommerce account and select Next.
- Read and complete the questionnaire. If you select Yes for both questions, then select Next.
- You will then be able to submit an inquiry form to FloridaCommerce for further assistance with your account issue.
If you have additional questions, contact the FloridaCommerce Help Center at 1-833-352-7759.