The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has partnered with ID.me to verify VA users requesting information online. ID.me provides secure digital identity verification to government agencies and healthcare providers to make sure you are you—and not someone pretending to be you.
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication.
- How do I verify my identity for Veterans Affairs?
- How do I create an ID.me account on VA.gov?
- How do I sign in to VA.gov using DS Logon or MyHealtheVet?
- How do I sign in to VA.gov using DS Logon?
- Why am I receiving emails about deals and discounts?
Managing my account
- How do I create an ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I confirm my email address?
- How do I change the email address in my ID.me account?
- How do I close / delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- What is a Primary or Secondary Identity Document?
- Why weren’t my documents approved?
- How do I unlock my account?
- Why does ID.me need my Social Security number?
- Why am I being asked to share my information?
- How does ID.me protect my information?
- ID.me Privacy Bill of Rights