The Georgia Department of Labor (Georgia DOL) has partnered with ID.me to create a highly secure identity verification process that ensures you—and only you—will be able to access your benefits.
ID.me’s role in this partnership is exclusively regarding identity verification. ID.me does not approve unemployment claims or distribute funds to claimants.
- How do I verify my identity for the Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL)?
- How do I take and submit a selfie or video selfie?
- Georgia DOL FAQs
Managing my account
- Creating your ID.me account
- Resetting your ID.me password
- Confirming your email address
- Changing your account email address
- Deleting selfies and Biometric Information
- Closing your ID.me account
- Troubleshooting common technical issues
- Taking a video selfie with a smartphone
- Getting started with multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Primary and secondary identification documents
- My documents were rejected