ID.me works with the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry (Pennsylvania DLI) to verify claimants requesting benefits and services online. ID.me provides secure digital identity verification to government agencies and other partners to make sure you are you—and not someone pretending to be you. This article explains how to verify your identity for Pennsylvania DLI.
About the verification process
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication. During the verification process, you will be asked to share your information.
In addition, ID.me has built rigorous security and privacy requirements into our technology. Learn more about ID.me’s Privacy Bill of Rights and how your information is protected.
How to verify
Follow the steps below to verify your identity.
1. Visit the Pennsylvania DLI site
To get started:
- Visit the Pennsylvania DLI site and select Sign In/Register.
- Sign in with an existing Keystone ID, or select Register Now to create a new account.
- Follow the steps to file a new claim.
- Confirm your information and, when prompted, select Verify with ID.me.
2. Verify your identity
You can use self-service or a short video call to verify your identity for the Pennsylvania DLI. For steps to verify your identity, visit Verifying for state benefits and services on a short video call.
If you can’t complete the verification process due to an issue with your documents, you will be routed to upload additional documents and complete your verification over an extended video call.
After you verify
After you verify your ID.me account with the Pennsylvania DLI, you can log in to your DLI account and check the status of your claim. If you verified your identity on a video chat call, there is one last step you must complete, follow the steps below to continue with your claim:
- Return to the Pennsylvania DLI site.
- Log in to your existing Pennsylvania account.
- Follow the steps for filing a claim and when prompted, select Verify with ID.me.
- Sign into your existing ID.me account.
- Select Allow to use your verified information at Pennsylvania and be redirected back.
- Finalize and submit your new claim.
Manage your ID.me account
After creating your ID.me account, you can also manage your account settings.
- Change or add email addresses to your account.
- Reset your password.
- If you can’t access your ID.me account email address, need to reset your password, or see an error message, visit I can't sign in to my account.
- Learn more about Getting started with multi-factor authentication.
- If you’re having trouble, visit Troubleshooting multi-factor authentication.