Yes, you have the option to link your ID.me account to other online accounts you may have, and use those accounts' credentials for sign-in.
To link your accounts when creating your ID.me account:
- Visit ID.me and click My Account, then Create an ID.me account.
- Use the buttons at the bottom of the account creation page (pictured below), and follow the prompts to enter your credentials and link your accounts. (You will receive email confirmation of this action.)
To link your existing ID.me account to other accounts:
- Sign in to your ID.me account.
- Look for the My Logins section, and click Manage Logins.
- Use the buttons at the bottom and follow the prompts to add the account(s) of your choice. (You will receive email confirmation of this action.) You may also Remove any accounts you no longer wish to have linked.