Steps to verify your vaccination status using the health questionnaire:
1. Your organization will need to send you a link to start the COVID-19 vaccination status verification process.
If you did not receive a link from your organization, please contact them before proceeding with the vaccination verification process.
2. Access the link in the email and sign in to your ID.me account.
If you do not have an ID.me account, you can create a new one and verify your identity using one of the options below:
3. Select Begin when prompted to complete a health questionnaire.
4. Review and confirm your information then select Continue.
5. Select Allow and continue to complete your COVID-19 Status Verification.
This will allow ID.me to share your identity and COVID-19 Status information with the organization.
After sharing your information, you can access your COVID-19 Status Verification by signing into your ID.me account.
Select one of the options below if you are prompted to complete additional verification:
- Verify COVID-19 Status using proof of vaccination
- Verify COVID-19 Status using your SMART® Health Card
- Verify negative COVID-19 test results
Depending on the organization for which you are verifying, you may be asked to update your COVID-19 Status.