If you successfully verified with ID.me but need to update your ID.me profile, please follow the steps below. Doing this will allow you to update your home address, name, email, and other information associated with your ID.me profile.
Steps to update your ID.me Profile:
1. Click here to start a ticket.
You may also start a ticket by:
- Scrolling to the bottom of this article and select "Submit a Request," OR
- Navigating to the top right corner of your screen and selecting "Contact Us."
2. Enter your email address.
Please enter the email address associated with your ID.me account.
3. Click the “How can we help you?” dropdown menu and select “I need help updating my account”.
4. Click the "What needs to be updated?" dropdown menu and select the option you'd like to update.
5. Click the "Where do you need to be verified?" dropdown menu and select the organization for which you are verifying.
If none of the organizations apply to you, scroll to the bottom of the dropdown menu and choose "I want to verify my identity without sharing my biometric data."
6. Describe your issue with as many details as possible.
The more details you provide, the better the ID.me Member Support team can help you with your issue.
7. Click "Submit."
An ID.me Member Support Representative will reach out to you via email to help resolve your issue.