The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has partnered with ID.me to verify USPTO users accessing their Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) online portal. ID.me provides secure digital identity verification to government agencies and healthcare providers to make sure you are you—and not someone pretending to be you.
ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication.
- How do I verify with Self-Service?
- How do I verify with a Video Chat Agent?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- How do I take and submit a selfie?
- Who is ID.me?
- Why am I being asked to share my information?
- Why does ID.me need my Social Security Number?
- Does ID.me look at my credit history?
- How do I manage the email address(es) in my ID.me account?
- How do I reset my ID.me password?
- How do I unlock my account?
- How do I delete my ID.me account?
- How can I solve common technical issues?
- Why weren’t my documents accepted?
- What if I don’t live in the United States?
- What is an ID.me Trusted Referee video call?
- What is a primary or secondary identity document?