Your physical mailing address displays in your ID.me profile and includes your street address, city, state, and ZIP code. The address in your profile is the one you provided when creating your ID.me account or when verifying your identity. If your address changes, you can update it. This article explains how to change your mailing address.
Change your mailing address
To change your mailing address to your current address:
- Sign in to your ID.me account.
- In the top menu, select Profile.
- Select Update my address.
- Enter your current address, then select Save changes.
Your mailing address updates immediately after saving the changes.
Other account settings
You can make other changes to your account settings, including:
- Changing your account email address
- Updating your legal name
- Resetting your ID.me password
- Changing your multi-factor authentication (MFA) method