After you complete identity verification, you may be asked to Allow the partner (for example, VA.gov, a state unemployment agency, etc.) to access specific data about you.
Select one of the following:
Steps to see if identity verification is complete:
- Visit ID.me and sign to your account using your Email address and Password.
- Look for the My IDs section pictured below and make sure you see a Verified Identity card.
Steps to see if you have successfully shared your information:
- Visit ID.me and sign in to your account using your Email address and Password.
- When prompted, select and complete your preferred multi-factor authentication method.
- Select the Sign In & Security tab.
- In the left navigation area, select Privacy.
- Look for the Websites Granted Access section pictured below and see which websites are listed.
Steps to follow if you don't see a website you expect:
- Return to the partner website and sign in to your account.
- When prompted, enter your ID.me credentials.
- Be sure to select Allow to share your information with the partner.
If you verified your identity for state unemployment insurance without the assistance of a Trusted Referee, and see a screen like the one below, your identity has been verified and your information has been shared with the appropriate state agency.