After you have verified your identity with ID.me, you will need to share some of your information in order to complete your verification with a specific partner. To better understand how ID.me shares your data, and to provide you with more control over its use, you can go to your ID.me account settings to identify the third-party partners with whom you have verified. This article explains where to find this information.
Find partners you shared information with
To find any partners you shared information with:
- Sign in to your ID.me account by entering your email address and password, or sign in using a third-party account.
- Complete sign in using your multi-factor authentication method.
- From your account dashboard, select Sign In & Security.
- In the side menu, select Privacy.
- Under “Website name,” you will find any partners you verified with. If the partner you thought you verified with doesn’t appear, you will need to try verifying again.