If you are using an outdated browser to verify your identity on a desktop computer or mobile device, you will see the following error message.
We encourage using the most up-to-date web browsers for the best experience. Click here to view a list of supported web browsers.
If you are using an outdated browser, follow the steps below to update it:
Google Chrome (iOS)
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- At the top right, tap Profile (the circle icon with your profile picture).
- Scroll down to "Available Updates," and search for Chrome Chrome.
- If Chrome is listed, tap Update to install.
- If asked, enter your Apple ID password. The updates will download and install.
Google Chrome (Android)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Under "Updates available," find Chrome .
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
- Click the Apple logo in the top-left corner of the screen then select System Preferences.
- Select System Updates (the gear icon)
- Your computer will then check if there are any updates or upgrades available for your Mac. If there are upgrades available, select Upgrade Now to continue.
Google Chrome (Mac and PC)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (the three dot icon in the top right corner)
- Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
- Open Firefox on your computer
- Click the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner.
- Click Help near the bottom of the list.
- In the Help menu, click About Firefox.
- The “About Mozilla Firefox” window appears. It provides information about the current version of Firefox your computer is running. If you have the latest version, you’ll see “Firefox Is Up to Date” in this window. If not, you’ll see a Check for Updates button. If an update has already loaded in the background, you’ll see a Restart to Update Firefox button.
- Launch the Opera browser on your computer.
- Click on the Opera logo for menu options.
- Hit on Update & Recovery.
- The Opera Update and Recovery window will open and start checking for updates.
Microsoft Edge (PC)
- Open Edge on your desktop computer
- Click on the Main Menu button (it looks like three dots next to each other)
- Select Help and Feedback at the bottom of the menu list.
- Select About Microsoft Edge.
- Edge will automatically check for updates. If it finds that there is a newer version of Edge available, it will download and install the update.