ID.me is committed to giving you control over your personal information. As part of this commitment, you can download and manage your data, and update your profile. This article explains the personal information you can manage.
Sign in to your account
To get to your account’s Privacy menu:
- Sign in to your ID.me account.
- In the top menu, select Sign in & Security.
- In the side menu, select Privacy.
From there, you can update your profile, download your information, delete biometric information, or close your account.
Update your profile
Under “Update my profile”, select Update my information. From there, you can:
Download your information
You can request your data once every 90 days. To download a PDF file of your information you submitted while using ID.me:
- In the “Privacy” menu, under “Download my data”, select Request my data. Wait for the file to get prepared.
- When the file is ready, select Download data to save the file to your device.
Manage your data
Under “Manage my data”, you can: