Steps to manage your account settings:
- Visit ID.me.
- Click My Account, then Sign In.
- Provide your Email address and Password. (Or sign in with the social media buttons.)
- [Depending on how your account is set up, you may be asked for more credentials for multi-factor authentication.]
You will land on the Overview tab of your ID.me My Account page pictured below:
From here, it's easy to manage your account, either from the tiles on the Overview, or by clicking the tabs at the top.
- In the Profile tab, you can add a photo to your account, and see any City, State, and ZIP Code information you may have provided. You can also add and delete email addresses, and subscribe to our email for deals and discounts.
- In Sign In & Security, you can make changes to any multi-factor authentication options you may have set up. You can also change your password, see which partner websites have access to your data, and close your account if needed.
- My Wallet is where you can view and/or add IDs for any groups you may be affiliated with, like Military or First Responders.