Steps you can take to resolve common technical questions:
1. Confirm you have physical and original versions of your identity documents.
2. Confirm you have reliable WiFi and/or internet connection.
3. Confirm you, and only you, have access to a personal email address. If possible, you should avoid using a business or work email address.
4. Confirm you have a trusted phone number.
5. Confirm you have the most current operating system installed on your device.
6. Confirm you have the most current version of your internet browser installed on your device.
7. Confirm your internet browser's cache has been cleared.
8. Confirm that you have not closed out any browser windows or tabs until your identity verification is complete. You may be asked to return to a previous window or tab.
After following these steps, if you are still experiencing technical difficulties, try turning the device off, then on again. Return to the instructions on how to verify your identity and continue with your verification.
If you are still unable to verify your identity, contact ID.me Member Support.