You can manage your account settings after signing in to your ID.me account. This article explains the settings you can manage.
After you sign in to your ID.me account, you’ll find an overview of your account, including:
- My Profile - Personal account information. Select Manage Profile to update your name or email address.
- My IDs - IDs in your ID.me Wallet. Select Manage IDs to view your Wallet.
- My Logins - Methods for how you sign in. Select Manage Logins to view and manage your logins.
- My Preferences - Email subscription and default homepage settings. Select Manage My Preferences to make changes.
- My Cashback - Cash Back balance if you participate in the ID.me Cash Back program. Select View Cash Back to view your balance.
- My Activity - Sign in history and details. To view those, select View All Activities.
Manage account settings
To manage your account settings, sign in to your ID.me account.
After signing in, you can select any setting in Overview or select a tab in the navigation. The sections below describe the settings for each menu.
The personal information related to your account includes:
- Name - The legal name you use. You can update your legal name, if needed.
- Email address - Current primary email address for your account. You can change your email address at any time.
- City, State, Zip Code - This is the mailing address added when you created your ID.me account or verified for a partner. You can change your mailing address at any time.
- Preferences - Default homepage and email subscriptions.
Sign In & Security
Go to “Sign In & Security” to:
- Manage multi-factor authentication (MFA) you may have set up
- Reset your password
- View and revoke partner access to partners you gave access to
- Add or manage your ID.me sign in methods
- Manage your personal information
- Delete your selfie, if you submitted one during verification
- Close your ID.me account
View all the cards you’ve added to your Wallet and verify for communities you are a member of. To learn about using Wallet, visit Using your ID.me Wallet.
In Contact Support, you can contact the ID.me Support team.
To view the status of tickets you previously submitted, select My Open Tickets.