You can manage your account settings after signing in to your ID.me account. This article explains the settings you can manage.
After you sign in to your ID.me account, you’ll find an overview of your account, including:
- My Profile - Personal account information. Select Manage email to change your email address.
- My IDs - IDs in your ID.me Wallet. Select Manage IDs to view your Wallet.
- My Logins - Methods for how you sign in. Select Manage Logins to view and manage your logins.
- My Preferences - Email subscription and default homepage settings. Select Manage My Preferences to make changes.
- View Cash Back - Cash Back balance if you participate in the ID.me Cash Back program. Select View Cash Back to view your balance.
- Activity - Sign in history and details. To view, select View All Activities.
Manage account settings
To manage your account settings, sign in to your ID.me account.
After signing in, you can select any setting in the account "Overview" or select a tab in the "My Account" navigation. The sections below describe the settings for each menu.
The personal information related to your account includes:
- Name - The legal name you use.
- Member since date - The month and year you created your ID.me account.
- Email address - Current primary email address for your account. You can update your email address at any time.
It also shows location and contact information for your account, including:
- City, State, Zip Code - This should be the address where you currently reside.
- Phone number - The current phone number associated with your ID.me account.
Sign In & Security
In Sign In & Security, you can:
- Manage multi-factor authentication (MFA) you may have set up
- Change your password
- View and revoke access to partners you have given access to
- Add or manage your ID.me sign in methods
- Delete your ID.me account
In "My Wallet," you can view all the cards you’ve added to your Wallet and verify for groups you are a member of. To learn about using Wallet, visit Using your ID.me Wallet.
In "Contact Support," you can contact the ID.me Support team.
You can also view the status of tickets you previously submitted by selecting My Open Tickets.