Whether you are getting started with verification using ID.me or have trouble with the verification process, this article will help with next steps.
To learn how to get started with identity or community verification, visit Starting the verification process using ID.me.
Find answers to common troubleshooting issues:
- I can’t sign in to my account
- My documents were rejected
- I can’t upload photos of my documents
- My selfie didn’t work
- I’m having trouble getting a discount
- I have more than one account
Get help with identity verification steps, managing your account, getting discounts, and more:
- Identity Verification - Verify your identity and troubleshoot verification issues
- Community Verification - Verify for military, nurse, teacher, PBR, and troubleshoot verification issues
- Account management - Sign in, manage passwords, set up MFA, and use the ID.me Authenticator App
- Discounts - Claim and troubleshoot ID.me Shop discounts
- Privacy and Fraud - Manage your data and how ID.me protects your information
- Using your ID.me Wallet - Manage the digital cards in your ID.me Wallet
Common ID.me partners
Below are common partners you may need to verify for. If the partner you need to verify for isn’t listed below, visit Identity Verification for a more complete list.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Affairs
- State benefits and services
Help after verifying
If you have questions or trouble after successfully verifying using ID.me, you may need to contact an ID.me partner or third-party retailer for help with next steps: